- Communal: In this process of coming together, each individual participates in a guided audio recording session that in itself is a meditation on world peace. The result is an audio file that contains various types of breath rhythms performed by that individual. By synchronizing this recording with the recording of everybody else it becomes a contribution to a growing global community of human beings that take a stand for vibrant peace.
- Political: Breath is the great equalizer – everybody breathes… and everybody has to keep breathing to stay alive. It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, old or young, famous or ordinary, educated or not. It also doesn’t matter what color your skin is, what religion you choose, what your political beliefs are or even what language you speak. Death symbolizes the horror of war, let’s make our living breath the symbol for life and peace.
- Individual: Through a conscious act of breathing for peace the individual has a chance to open up to a greater flow of living energy in their life and with that the blissful feeling of the miracle of being alive! That fact in and of itself is enough to be thankful for. It may also ignite the interest to use conscious breathing for integration processes that may help with a wide spectrum of challenges of our modern life i.e. handling of day-to-day stress, relief of persistent tensions (shoulders, neck, back-pain…), feeling of loss of touch with oneself, trauma… this process is often accompanied with realizations that lead to greater mental clarity, create a more insightful outlook on the next steps in life and can help us to get out of reactive behavior patterns.
- Spiritual activism: The mystics throughout the ages always pointed out that there truly is only one being here and that oneness is the basis of reality. But for many of us our modern times have disconnected us from each other and we experience a deeper hunger from connection and meaning. Being part of this project within a growing global community of “Cultural Creatives” increases our much sought after sense of belonging. We are all connected on an energetic flow level and breathing for peace brings that level closer to our conscious awareness. The more aware we are that our connection is a living presence in the collective interior of humanity the more we feel connected.
“We are building the field of oneness as a kind of furnace to help metabolize the collective trauma of humanity” – Daniel Hirtz
- Musical: The CD will stand for itself as a musical production. It will appeal to a broad range of listeners because of its innovative aspects and the attraction of a sound that has never been heard before. The power of music transcends borders of all kinds. It truly is an international language that everybody understands.
- Financial: Through our online membership (coming soon) you can choose your level of participation by adding the sound of your breath to our prayer room (coming soon) and help to raise funds for further promotion of the world peace movement.
Many more dimensions are imaginable…add your musings and ideas in the comment area or join us online on Facebook