About Daniel Hirtz
Making Oneness Personal
“My life is only better if yours is better too.”
Hi, I’m Daniel – creator of Holistic Tuning, founder of the “Breathe For Peace” project and “Living Oneness” is the missions of my life. I teach and coach both individuals and groups, I am a speaker, an author, a musician
Whether you are an executive, professional athlete, or someone else who is:
- Overwhelmed by stress, anxiety or depression
- Battling internal turmoil
- Suffering from chronic pain or illness
- Struggling to free yourself from events from your past
- Facing a big life change as a result of positive growth and new opportunities
- Or simply seeking greater self-awareness, wholeness, and connection
I can help you free yourself so you can move forward with comfort, ease, and joy.
With over 30 years of experience helping thousands of individuals like you to transform their health and well-being, I have developed proven techniques to help you get the results you want — quickly.
I’m an experienced professional with a proven record of helping individuals and groups in the U.S. and Europe. And I can help you!
“…. Life is not fragmented; it is not divided. It cannot be divided into spiritual and material, individual and collective…. And each passionate being who dares to explore beyond the fragmentary and superficial into the mystery of totality helps all
I believe in Oneness – we are all connected to each other and to everything around us – and separation is an illusion. As a result, your pain and suffering is my pain and suffering and vice versa.
If we are ever to truly experience a world that is in harmony with our true nature, we must heal our collective pain and create a compassionate, empathetic, safe space to:
- Live Free – help each other to free ourselves from the international monetary system that is not designed to help the many any longer.
- Build Peace – create more and more ways to manifest oneness in everything we do and find out what it really means to live oneness… Peace is the natural outcome of living the realization that we are not separated. Bring oneness from the spiritual into the physical.
- Celebrate – my way of celebration is to make music, share food and build a community of friends that celebrate one another and stand with each other in the possibility of a transformed world.
Living Oneness – a world full of peace, love, empathy, compassion, connection, wholeness, gratitude, and joy.
Helping others experience deep healing, stress relief, profound clearing, self-discovery, and connection.
- My wife of almost 40 years and love of my life, Ingrid. Our two amazing adult children, Laila (who has given us the joy of a grandson) and Pablo.
- Coaching people through their often difficult inner environment toward a clearing, spacious state that gives them access to a rich inner world of inner peace, emotional resourcefulness and a deep sense
- Making music and teaching
otherstabla and percussion instruments.
- Holistic activism.
- Compassionate economic behavior through our Community Cuisine project and the Arizona Cooperative Initiative.
- Bringing forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence on Earth.