“My life is only better if yours is better too.”
Hi, I’m Daniel – founder of the “Breathe For Peace” project, creator of Holistic Tuning and “Living Oneness” is the missions of my life. I teach and coach both individuals and groups, I am a speaker, an author, a musician and a passionate drummer.
Breathe for Peace has been a long and amazing journey so far. This project has challenged me on all levels for many years. It is a bold attempt to affect the collective interior dimension that is just as polluted as our exterior environment, an attempt to help heal some of the current and inherited collective trauma and to create a source of kindness, love and understanding.
“…. Life is not fragmented; it is not divided. It cannot be divided into spiritual and material, individual and collective…. And each passionate being who dares to explore beyond the fragmentary and superficial into the mystery of totality helps all humanity perceive what it is to be fully human. Revolution, total revolution, implies experimenting with the impossible. And when an individual takes a step in the direction of the new, the impossible, the whole human race travels through that individual. ” Vimala Thakar
I feel and believe that life is a continues, interconnected whole – we are all connected to each other and to everything around us – and separation is an illusion. The more separate we feel the more we suffer – the more we feel connected the happier we are. The suffering also is the pathway to wholeness as we integrate our pain we become more and more aware of our true embedded nature. Ass blissful that awareness is it comes with the realization that your pain and suffering is my pain and suffering and unless all of us are healed my healing is not complete.
If we are ever to truly experience a world that is in harmony with our true nature, we must heal our collective pain and create a compassionate, empathetic, safe space to:
- Live Free – help each other to free ourselves from the international monetary system that is not designed to help the many any longer.
- Build Peace – create more and more ways to manifest oneness in everything we do and find out what it really means to live oneness… Peace is the natural outcome of living the realization that we are not separated. Bring oneness from the spiritual into the physical.
- Celebrate – my way of celebration is to make music, share food and build a community of friends that celebrate one another and stand with each other in the possibility of a transformed world.
Living Oneness – a world full of peace, love, empathy, compassion, connection, wholeness, gratitude, and joy.
Helping others experience deep healing, stress relief, profound clearing, self-discovery, and connection.
- My wife of almost 40 years and love of my life, Ingrid. Our two amazing adult children, Laila (who has given us the joy of a grandson) and Pablo.
- Coaching people through their often difficult inner environment toward a clearing, spacious state that gives them access to a rich inner world of inner peace, emotional resourcefulness and a deep sense of living deliberately.
- Making music and teaching others tabla and percussion instruments.
- Holistic activism.
- Compassionate economic behavior through our Community Cuisine project and the Arizona Cooperative Initiative.
- Bringing forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence on Earth.
Whether you are an executive, professional athlete, or someone else who is:
- Overwhelmed by stress, anxiety or depression
- Battling internal turmoil
- Suffering from chronic pain or illness
- Struggling to free yourself from events from your past
- Facing a big life change as a result of positive growth and new opportunities
- Or simply seeking greater self-awareness, wholeness, and connection
I can help you free yourself so you can move forward with comfort, ease, and joy.
With over 30 years of experience helping thousands of individuals like you to transform their health and well-being, I have developed proven techniques to help you get the results you want — quickly. I’m an experienced professional with a proven record of helping individuals and groups in the U.S. and Europe. And I can help you!
To find out more about me please go to my website: danielhirtz.com